18 November 2007

baby talk


Two reasons why I just keep on going. Never thought I had it in me, this motherhood thing. I'm probably the last woman to be crowned mother of the year but my kids think I'm great (especially if I blackmail them with homemade pizza).

They're both so different. Zaki's the food connoisseur (he prefers sashimi than the ubiquitous McDo burger). He's gentle, sweet, and with an EQ higher than most adults I know. Ripley, on the other hand is oozing with character and spunk. She's my karma. The only living person who could probably whip me into meek submission. Zaki couldn't have said it better, "she's beautiful Mom, but she's crazy!" -- oh well, what can I say, she takes after me. As for their Dad, Brends is the kind of person who lets us all be ourselves. Never obtrusive and completely non-judgmental -- he's the ever gentle force behind us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Adrianna & Zak would get on famously. It seems that they're both old souls. She's also a total foodie- completely adventurous, from traditional pinoy fare to escargot, sushi, & Burmese garlic noodles. She calls herself an omnivore. I also almost fell off my chair laughing at the ASWANG comment Ripley made..yes, it was creepy but hilarious nonetheless.

cupcake said...

Hi Maroo my love!

How are you? Thanks for reading and commenting. It's these little notes and comments that make blogging worth it. Hope zak and adriana can hang out together soon. and they will!

Merry Christmas!