07 January 2012

Karma bit me in the arse

In 2010, when I was in Wales, after like close to a month of not seeing my husband and/or males under the age of 50, I got super excited (hey, I'm just human after all, a weak female...) when my Welsh host, Robert Lloyd told me that I will be the special guest of the Llanelli All-Male Voice Choir during one of their rehearsals.

When something seems too good to be true, it probably is. This was the sight that greeted me when I walked in the rehearsal room:






There were like more than 50 guys there, but they were also above 50. Hahaha! But I had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed listening to them sing. But if I were an insect, all secreted pheromones would have gone pfffft.

2 comments:

Robert Lloyd said...

Thanks for the comment on the blog. Hope all is well with you. Nice pictures of the Cor Meibion 'lads'!
Robert

joanne said...

hi! how are you? have been so busy these days and haven't posted much, but I'm sending you a copy of my magazine soon as I'm featuring Wales there.:) By the way, the Welsh GSE team are coming here, so excited! :)